Head Connect ApS is responsible for the data and to ensure that your personal data are processed in accordance with the law.
Contact Information: Head Connect ApS
Contact person: Mathias Hovind
Phone number: +4525211170
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- To recognize you as a visitor when you come back to our website
- Understanding how you use our website
- Gather statistics for traffic and visits to headconnect.dk and improve the user experience of our website
- To offer relevant customer service
- To market our offerings in a relevant way
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Head Connect ApS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Head Connect ApS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Head Connect ApS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Webanalysis – Head Connect ApS collect anonymous statistics through the tool Google Analytics. This tool keeps cookies with an anonymous, randomly generated usernumber. The purpose of these cookies is i.e. to count number of visitors, behavior on the website etc. Google Analyttics-cookies contain “UTTM” in the name, and you can see the full descriptiton of Google Analytics-cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=da
If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics cookies, you will have to do that change here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- iPhone, iPad og andet fra Apple
- Telefoner med styresystemet Android